About William Engle
Bill Engle is a Certified Clinical Master Hypnotherapist, with over 26 years experience in the field of Hypnosis. He graduated with Honors from the renowned Hypnosis Motivation Institute; the only nationally accredited school of Hypnosis in America. He was awarded the HMI Director’s Award for Exceptional Professional Achievement during Clinical Residency; and the HMI Academic Achievement Award for Remarkable Performance and Achievements. He is a member of the Honor Roll Society at HMI with a GPA of greater than 4.0.
As a Certified Clinical Master Hypnotherapist, he is a member of the American Hypnosis Association and has been certified by the Hypnotherapist Union Local 472, Certification #AL01151. He is also a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist with the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Engle was born and raised in Southern California, graduating with a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree, from California State University at Fullerton. In 1966 he was the winner of the National Collegiate Public Speking Championships.
Using his extensive and varied background as a former Orange County, CA police officer and 40-year member of the Screen Actor’s Guild, Bill is able to quickly identify solution-focused approaches to help restore his clients to a sense of well-being and self-acceptance.
Engle uses hypnosis to very successfully help clients overcome fears, change bad habits, assist with behavior modification, weight loss, smoking cessation, drug and alcohol abuse, and much, much more. The inclusion of Energy Therapy (EFT) into his approach assures virtual and immediate freedom from phobias, addictions, anxieties and performance constraints.
Should you have any questions regarding Hypnotherapy and how Bill can assist you with personal or business issues, please don’t hesitate to call him at 714-680-8360714-680-8360.
- Master’s Degree, California State University at Fullerton, Fullerton, CA.
- Bachelor’s Degree, California State University at Fullerton, Fullerton, CA.
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist, Hypnotherapist Union Local 472; Certification #AL01151.
- Advanced Energy Therapy (EFT) Practitioner.
- Certified Nuero-Linguistics Practitioner (NLP); Trans World Award.
- Guided Imagery Facilitator: American Hypnosis Association.
- Time Line Therapy; Trans World Award.
- Certified Handwriting Analyst; Hypnosis Motivational Institute.