Hypnosis Training Sessions
Ready to change your life?
Do you want to help yourself or others face fear and conquer problems?
Have you considered hypnosis or benefited from it previously?
If any of these apply, you would be an excellent candidate to study hypnosis.
- The training sessions will take place from 9am to 4pm at the Embassy Suites, 900 East Birch Street, Brea (714) 990-6000.
- over two days in July, 2014:
- July 19 & 20, 2014
- A PDF version of the full overview of the seminar schedule is available here.
- There will be one textbook included for you in this seminar. “Hypnotherapy”, by Dave Elman (a classic work in the area of Hypnosis). Additional materials (including a workbook), will also be used and provided.
Only $595 for hypnotherapy training, including 1 1/2 hours of one to one mentoring with William Engle, following the seminar.
Seating is limited so please register early.
You might have considered a career in helping others; or, perhaps you want to modify your own habits and behaviors. Learning hypnosis can help you gain the self-confidence you know you want and deserve, and allow yourself to reach a place of serenity and learning.
In only 2 days you can quickly and easily learn how to hypnotize almost anyone using powerful and exciting techniques!
- After many requests from people interested in learning more about hypnosis, William Engle has decided to offer this two day Hypnosis Training Seminar, to help people learn the basics of hypnosis. You will be practicing your skills throughout this seminar with supportive coaching, from William Engle, Professional Hypnotist for 26 years.
Mr. Engle has hypnotized over 10,000 people and has a successful full-time practice.
- This seminar is experiential and “hands-on” in approach. You will be hypnotized and you will hypnotize others. The intent of this seminar is to ensure you have a basic grounding in traditional hypnosis skills.
In addition to the basic skills, you will be able to:
- present group demonstrational hypnosis,
- test suggestibility on clients/friends.
- perform various hypnotic inductions,
- self hypnosis, guided imagery,
and much, much more.
- You will be practicing your skills throughout this seminar with supportive coaching. Perhaps the biggest reason students will want to sign up for this Hypnosis Training Session is that, 1 1/2 hour session of one-to-one mentoring with William Engle will be offered within 6 months following the training. This will allow Mr. Engle to go deeper with the student and to answer any questions. This additional one-to-one mentoring, which is included in this course only, is worth $450.00 on its own. (Hypnotherapy mentoring is $300.00 per hour)
- You will emerge with a Hypnosis Training Completion Certificate and should be competent enough to consider a career in Hypnotherapy, or to continue on a path of self healing and self awareness and helping friends and family. Only good can come from this experience.