Hypnotherapy By Skype
Purpose Driven Hypnotherapy sessions are also available to clients via online SKYPE sessions. While in-person sessions in the Brea, Orange County, CA office are best, hypnotherapy via SKYPE can also be quite effective. Sessions via telephone are also available, but the video aspect of SKYPE is probably the most effective.
Using Skype alleviates travel time, and offers the advantages of professional hypnosis in the comfort of your home or office, at a time that is convenient to you. This method also allows me to help infirm clients who cannot make an office visit.
I use and add to the natural intensity of attention most people demonstrate during a phone conversation to deliver dialogue to the subconscious mind. Because of the nature of hypnosis, where much of the work is done with the client’s eyes closed, hypnotherapy works extremely well via SKYPE or telephone while in the comfort of the home.
To receive full benefit from any hypnotherapy, you must be committed to work toward a solution of the problem and understand that it could take weeks or, in some cases, even months to arrive at a solution.
The process is very simple:
- Call for an appointment, allowing for at least a 2 hour time slot for the initial session.
- You will receive an intake form. Answer all questions, and send back to me. Based on this form, I will prepare your Hypnotherapy session based on your personal needs, wants, and challenges.
- During the session call, you should have a headset or speaker phone and arrange a place where you will not be disturbed. You should be sitting up in a recliner chair or in a large comfortable chair with an ottoman for support of your legs.
- You can pay for your session and secure your appointment through this website. Sessions must be paid in advance. Click to be taken to the session registration page.
- Plan on first session being 1 1/2 to 2 hours for a complete and interactive conversation regarding the problem(s) or issue(s). Suggestibility Tests may also be given at this time.
- Ensure that you have a comfortable chair (recliner, if possible) and will not be disturbed during the session.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How often are the sessions?
Sessions are usually held once a week.
How many sessions are usually required?
The number of sessions required depends on the problem or issue for which you are seeking help, how long you’ve had the issue or problem, your motivation to change, your ability to follow instructions and your responsiveness to hypnosis.
How much is my investment?
Session rates are $180.00 per hour, paid in advance. See above for estimated amount of sessions required.
What happens if I have to cancel, or somehow miss a session?
Absolutely no problem with a 48 hour notice. If less notice or no notice is given, you’ll unfortunately be charged for your session.
Are my results guaranteed?
Although I have over 26 years experience, I cannot guarantee human behavior. Your results depend on you, your motivation to change and your ability to follow instructions.